Invisalign is the clear alternative to straightening teeth without traditional braces. Invisible aligners adjust your teeth comfortably without drawing attention to brackets and wires. The aligners are also removable, so you can eat what you want without the worry of knocking a bracket loose or getting food caught in a wire. Removable aligners allow you to brush and floss normally maintaining healthy gums and teeth.
Many of our patients would never have considered traditional braces but are now happily and comfortably improving their smiles with Invisalign.
WHAT IS INVISALIGN?
- Invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Series of clear, removable, custom-made aligners.
- Uses no metal wires or brackets.
- Custom-made for comfort.
HOW DOES INVISALIGN WORK?
- Wear each set of aligners for about two weeks.
- Remove only to eat, drink, brush and floss.
- Your teeth will move gradually each week.
- Visit us every 8-10 weeks.
- Total treatment time averages 6-15 months.
- Average number of aligners is between 18 and 30.